gyan vihar university (SGVU) distance education 2019-20
Suresh gyan vihar university admission procedure and eligibility criteria for student and important notes with programs information available kindly read carefully before admission.
1) Candidates can apply online at on website //www.gyanvihar.org/ or can download the application form from website of gyan vihar university or fill the application form attached with this booklet.
2) Fill the application form properly and send it by post along with required documents with the application fee Rs. 350/- which can be paid by DD in favour of Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur or by Challan deposited to Axis Bank across the country or by online payment using debit card/credit card/net banking or cash deposit at University finance department.
3) Incomplete application will not be accepted.
4) Candidates who are appearing in final year or whose result is awaited can apply for provisional admission.
5) After receiving the application candidate will get confirmation of application by e-mail/SMS.
6) Counselling session will be conducted by SGVU for provisional admission. Eligible candidates will be called for counselling on given date.
7) Registration Fee Rs. 750/- will have to be paid by all eligible candidates who are selected for admission.
8) Candidates need to prepare a Demand Draft of Rs. 15000/- in favour of Suresh Gyan Vihar University to attend the counselling with all original documents.
9) After attending the counselling and checking of documents, eligible candidates will get provisional admission letter.
10) Candidates who is appearing in final year with gyan vihar university jaipur or whose result is awaited can also attend the counselling by giving undertaking to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for provisional admission. Candidate if does not fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria after declaration of result their admission will be cancelled and fee will be refunded as per SGVU norms.
11) Candidates who have deposited the DD of Rs. 15000/- at the time of counselling. They have to pay the balance fee before 30th July 2019. All selected candidates will have to deposit the original documents of qualifying examination with TC and Migration for confirmation of admission.
12) Fee structure and other expenditure are available on the University website, kindly check the details before filling the application form.
1) Candidates must follow instructions strictly as given on the GVSAT website //www.gyanvihar.org/gvsat/. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be disqualified.
2) Candidates can choose the examination mode online or offline at the time of application form filling through online processor offline process.
3) Candidates must ensure that the application form along with original demand draft or University Challan copy should reach to the GVSAT address on or before the last date of submission of application. Even after the successful submission of online form or application form within due date, if the application form does not reach the University on or before the last date or reaches without the requisite fee, the application form of the candidate will not be considered.
4) Information regarding receipt of applications will be available on the GVSAT website.
5) Candidates who register for GVSAT-2019 examination will be instructed to download an ‘ADMIT CARD’. Candidates carrying a valid admit card, will be allowed inside the Test centres. Anyone violating the rules of the test center will not be allowed to continuewith the test and will automatically be disqualified.
6) The University shall conduct the GVSAT in different cities. The final list of centres and actual days of operation will be announced through the GVSAT website //www.gyanvihar.org. The University cannot guarantee that test centres will be set up in all these cities. Further, the Institute reserves the right to cancel any Test centre if any adverse situation arises.
7) The final list of the centres will be announced at GVSAT website after all the applications are received.
8) The preferences of examination centres, opted by the candidate are only indicative to guide the GVSAT for deciding the number of centres. The University cannot guarantee that you will get first preference. Further, if the University is unable to allot any center of your choice, you will be allotted a centre at Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jagatpura, Campus. The exact center where you will be appearing for the test will be announced at GVSAT website.
9) The number of examination days will be estimated based on the total number of applications received for the particular group of courses and the test centre choices given by the candidates in the application form.
10) suresh gyan vihar university reserves the rights to reschedule the examination for a candidate. In rare and unlikely event of a technical failure during the test, the candidate may be required to attempt the test again. The candidate will not be charged any additional entrance exam fee if the re-schedule is initiated from suresh gyan vihar. However, the candidate has to make his/her own arrangement at their own cost similar to the original schedule to take the test for the revised schedule.
Are you Interested in doing MBA or any other course? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the Institute.