SNDT Womens University Rules & regulations 2019-20
1) An applicant will have to submit the following documents along with her application/admission form at SNDT Women’s University or college pune.
a) Mark list of XII Standard Examination (Original and 2 True Copies) b) College Leaving Certificate (Original Copy and 2 True Copies) c) Caste Certificate, if necessary i. e. for SC/ST/ OBC. (Original and 2 True Copies)
d) Transference Certificate, if the student is from conducted/affiliated College of SNDT Women’s University (Original Copy) e) Certificate regarding change in the name with seal and signature of a Gazetted Officer, in case of a married applicant (Original Copy)
2) A student seeking admission in the College for the first time will have to apply in a prescribed printed admission form along with eligibility form. SNDT women’s university also has centers in Mumbai and Pune.
3) The student will be personally responsible for enrolling herself in University. If she fails to fill up Enrollment Form, she will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
4) Every year a new application form has to be filled in by every student.
5) Admission in a particular class will be finalized only on SNDT University confirming the acceptance of the eligibility of the student or registering the name of the student.
6) A student must apply on or before the last date of accepting application forms.
7) Principal’s decision is final in case of all admissions.
SNDT Women’s University Rules :
1) Students are not allowed to use mobiles in the class & campus. If seen, they will be confiscated.
2) Every student who is admitted to the College will have to collect her identity card from the office compulsorily. The identity card should be with the concerned student and will have to be produced anytime it is asked for. New identity card will cost Rs. 50/
3) It is compulsory to appear for every examination. Minimum attendance required is 80%. In case, the attendance is less than 80% the student will not be given examination form.
4) Students are accountable to the Principal for their behavior both in and outside the College. They should not represent the College in any outside activity without the written permission of the Principal.
5) Silence should be maintained in the classes, library, reading hall and corridors.
6) Students are requested to help in maintaining college equipments, furniture and the premises, neat and clean.
7) Visitors and correspondence at the college address are not permitted for students except with the prior permission of the Principal.
8) If a student is required to leave the college in the middle of the day for an emergency she should do so with the permission of the Principal.
9) A student shall be allowed to discontinue her studies only on receipt of a written request to that effect from her guardian.
10) Any change in the fee structure, terms of passing and syllabus will be implemented as per University guidelines.
Hostel Accommodation :
Students from outside Pune will be given preference for admission in the hostel on merit basis. For more information meet the Hostel Superintendent.
Terms for Passing :
Minimum 40% in external component and 40% in internal component separately.
Award of Class:
1) Pass Class 40% & above but less than 45%
2) Second Class 45% & above but less than 60%
3) First Class 60% & above but less than 70%
4) Distinction 70% & above with Distinction
SNDT Women’sUniversity distance education Timings :
Monday to Saturday : 11.00 a. m. to 5.00 p. m. Office Timings : Monday to Firday : 10.30 a. m. to 5.30 p. m. Saturday : 11.00 a. m. to 1.00 p. m. Cash Transactions are closed on Saturday.
Are you Interested in doing MBA or any other course? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the Institute.