Osmania university mba distance education general instructions 2018-19
1. The applicants are suggested to go for the relevant guidance and Model Online Application form available in websites before filling and submission of online application form, www.ouadmissions.com or www.osmania.ac.in
2. A separate entrance examination in Statistics for admission into Applied Statistics and M.Sc. Statistics courses the applicants should note that.
3. The entrance test and certificate verification expenses bear by an applicant who will appear.
4. The Applicants should note that the Hall Tickets, Results of Entrance Tests, Rank Cards, Schedules for exercising web-based options and document verification and other related information will be made available only through websites given above. No personal suggestion in this regard will be sent to the candidates either by post or by mail.
5. Syllabus for Osmania University MBA Common Entrance Tests – 2016: The program for Osmania University Common Entrance Tests – 2016 will be made available in the websites www.osmania.ac.in. Or www.ouadmissions.com
7. The pattern of Entrance Test for Admission to M.Sc. Biochemistry, Environmental Science, Biotechnology, Forensic Science, Genetics, Microbiology and Nutrition & Dietetics is as follows.
8. The applicants have to attend for a common entrance test, namely BCBTESFSGMN&D including of Part-A (Chemistry for 40 Marks) and Part-B (One of the options studied at B.Sc. level) for 60 Marks. The options are Physics, Botany, Zoology, Genetics, Microbiology, Biochemistry and Biotechnology).
9. Indulgence in any malpractice (photo morphing, impersonation, copying, etc.) in entrance test will attract punishment under the criminal laws.
10. Admissions are managed by a process of web based counseling. Before allotment of entries, the qualified candidates have to exercise options through the internet in the order of their preference.
11. The eligibility of the applicants is not verified/ decided at the time of applying for osmania university mba and throughout the entrance test. The applicants are advised to ensure that they are eligible for the course/subject they are applying for because the verification will be done only during the admissions.
12. NIQ (NATIONAL INTEGRATION QUOTA) 5% Supernumerary seats in each course in campus and constituent colleges of universities are available to the applicants belonging to the states other than Telangana and Andhra Pradesh under National Integration Quota.
13. Notwithstanding anything contained in this information brochure, the rules and regulations that are in force at the College at the time of admissions shall be final.
1. Admission of a candidate into the same course which he/she has already completed either through regular mode or distance mode from any recognized university is not allowed. This is applicable even if the course shall be supplemented with different specialization.
2. The compensation of fee/scholarship is allowed only for those who pursue a PG Programme for the 15t time. For those who have already attempted any PG Course(s), the fee/scholarship compensation is not allowed. Further, the maximum age for the applicants to become eligible for fee/award compensation is as per the State of Telangana rules in force.
3. The Colleges reserve the right to cancel any of the courses/subjects from the list suggested and permitted any new courses/subjects or shift courses/subjects from one university to another in any of the University/Constituent/ Associated Colleges.
4. The applicants seeking admission under the special category (Sports, NCC, NSS, PH, CAP, Teacher and Laboratory Assistant Categories) must present the attested Xerox copies of related certificates by introducing their Hall Ticket Number in an accurate proforma that can be downloaded along with hall ticket.
5. The candidates seeking admissions under sports category must submit a sports attestation certificate given in Annexure-VI.
6. Candidates who have completed degree with the single subject in open/distance mode of education are not eligible for P.G. Courses.
7. The Applicants qualified in OUCET-2016 are eligible for admissions into University, constituent and affiliated colleges of Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru Universities.
8. In a case of P.G. Diploma Courses of 5 yr. Integrated Programmes, unless 75% of the available seats are appointed, the osmania university mba may not run such courses.
Are you Interested in doing MBA or any other course? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the Institute.