kurukshetra university courses admission fees & eligibility 2018-19
Kurukshetra University Distance Education, instituted in 1957, has a well developed multi faculty College spread over 4713 acres of land on the south bank of Brahmsarovar. Ever since laying of the foundation stone by Dr. Rajendra Prasad and he was the first President of India the University has taken quantum springs and has emerged as an advanced center of Research & Study for quality education in among with the international standards.
Read more about pondicherry university courses
The University has nearly air conditioned hall with a seating capacity of twenty-five hundred and seventy mm projector, Conference Hall, Senate Hall, well-equipped Sports Complex including Gymnasium, Play fields, Stadium, Tennis Courts, Swimming Pool, Volleyball, Basketball Courts, Teachers Club, Club for Administrative staff, twenty-five Hostels, (11 for Boys & 13 for Girls and 1 for Foreign male students), School, Health Centre, Business Complex, about 700 quarters for all categories of staff. Kurukshetra University Distance Education has a rich Library of Jawaharlal Nehru with more than 3.80 lac books, 181 journals (Foreign & Indian) and 15,328 rare Market, Computer Centre, Internet Section of 200 nodes, Instrumentation (USIC) workshop, Museum, NSS Centre, Students Faculty House, Guest House, etc. In addition to Directorate of KUK Distance Education, the University has forty-five Teaching Departments on the campus and tree hundred and sixty-nine affiliated colleges located in the Districts of Panipat, Kaithal, Ambala, Hisar, Yamuna Nagar, Jind, Karnal, Kurukshetra, and Panchkula.
Kurukshetra University Distance Education courses list,
A. TRADITIONAL COURSES
- Bachelor of Arts (General) (BA) 3-Year Part-I/II/III
- Bachelor of Commerce (General) (B.Com.) 3-Year Part-I/II/III
- M.A. in Hindi 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in English 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in Sanskrit 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in Panjabi 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in Political Sc. 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in Philosophy 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in Public Administration 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in History 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in Economics 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.Sc. in Mathematics 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.Sc. in Geography 2-Year Part-I/II
- Master of Commerce (M.Com.) 2-Year Part-I/II
B. PROFESSIONAL COURSES
(I) COMPUTER/ IT COURSES
- Certificate Course in Computer Applications (CCA) 1-Year
- Bachelor of Computer Applications(BCA) 3-Year Part-I/II/III
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) 1-Year
- M. Sc. in Computer Science Software (M.Sc.CSS) 2-Year Part-I/II
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA) 3-Year Part-I/II/III
(II) MANAGEMENT COURSES
- Bachelor of Information Management (BIM) 3-Year Part-III only
- Post Graduate Diploma in Export Marketing Management (PGDEMM) 1-Year
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) 2-Year Part-I/II
- Master of Business Administration in Hospitality Management (MBA HM) 2-Year Part-I/II
(III) LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE COURSES
- Diploma in Library & Information Science (D. Lib.& Inf. Sc.) 1-Year
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science (B. Lib.& Inf. Sc.) 1-Year
- Master of Library & Information Science (M. Lib.& Inf. Sc.) 1-Year
(IV) JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATION COURSES
- Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGDJMC) 1-Year
- Master of Arts in Mass Communication (MAMC) 2-Year Part-I/II
(V) EDUCATION COURSES
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) 2-Year Part-I/II
- Master of Arts in Education (MA Edu.) 2-Year Part-I/II
(VI) LAW COURSE
- LL.M. 2-Year Part-I/II
(VII) ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION COURSES
- Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Education (PGDEE) 1-Year
- Master of Arts in Environmental Education (MA EE) 2-Year Part-I/II
(VIII) OTHER COURSES
- Certificate Course in Urdu (CCU) 1-Year
- Post Graduate Diploma in Translation (Hindi/English) (PGDT- H/E) 1-Year
(1) STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES
A unique feature of our Directorate is to ensure removal of difficulties at a particular level so that cooperation of the students in this program becomes useful and meaningful. Students finding any difficulty in trying the distance education courses with this Directorate may get in touch with Director concerned officer and official or the Coordinator; Students Support Services in the Directorate during working hours. The students may also ask and get their problems solved in discussion with the teachers in the Kurukshetra University Distance Education and the Course Coordinators during working hours on any working day in the Directorate/concerned Department.
(2) COMPUTER LABS
The Kurukshetra University Distance Education has two well furnished centrally air conditioned Computer Labs for use by the students of kuk distance education courses.
(3) LIBRARY-CUM-STUDY CENTRE
The Directorate has a centrally air-conditioned Library-cum-Study Centre in its premises at Kurukshetra University Distance Education. Students are advised to visit the Library of the Directorate to take advantage of the facilities available to consult books during office hours, on the production of the identity card issued by the Directorate, whenever they happen to visit the DDE Library.
(4) JAWAHARLAL NEHRU LIBRARY
The students of the Distance Education courses of this Kurukshetra University Distance Education can also make use of the consulting facilities available at Jawaharlal Nehru Library of the University at its Campus, on the production of their Identity Card, issued by the Directorate.
(5) education section
A three-story teaching block exclusively for the distance education students has been constructed. It houses well-equipped, centrally air conditioned Computer Labs/Library, lecture theaters, standard rooms, teachers rooms, audio-visual aid room, canteen, etc.
(6) EMPLOYMENT data AND GUIDANCE
In the Department of Employment of the Haryana Goverment, the Kurukshetra University Distance Education is running a full-fledged Employment Information and Guidance Bureau to assist the students in making choice of career and courses. Students can take full advantage of the facilities available at the kuk distance education.
For any enquiry, Contact at
Phone : 01744-238518 (DDE Enquiry); 238385 (AR-DE)
E-mail: [email protected] (For General query)
[email protected] (For online admission related query)
1) Because of 10+2 examinations of All India Board of Secondary Education, All India Board of Secondary Education, Delhi are not permissible and not recognized by the Kurukshetra University Distance education, admissions of the candidates from having passed 10+2.
2. B.A. One Sitting examinations of the next University is have not been recognized for the purpose of admission to B.Ed. and Post-Graduate Degree and PG Diploma and Certificate courses by this University. However, candidates, who have passed three-year B.A. degree examination from these Universities are eligible for admission courses of this Directorate on submission of attested copies of DMC of all the three parts:
1. Bihar University, Muzaffarpur
2. Ranchi University, Ranchi
3. L.N. Mithila University, Darbhanga
4. Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur
5. Magadh University, Bodh Gaya.
3. Fake Universities List declared by the University Grants Commission (UGC) State-wise, New Delhi (as on 15 March 2016)
1. Commercial University Ltd., Daryaganj, Delhi.
2. United Nations University, Delhi.
3. Vocational University, Delhi.
4. ADR-Centric Juridical University, ADR House, 8J, Gopala Tower, 25 Rajendra Place, New Delhi – 110 008.
5. Indian Institute of Science and Engineering, New Delhi.
1. Maithili University/Vishwavidyalaya, Darbhanga, Bihar.
1. Badaganvi Sarkar World Open University Education Society, Gokak, Belgaum, Karnataka.
1. St. John’s University, Kishanattam, Kerala.
1. D.D.B. Sanskrit University, Putur, Trichi, Tamil Nadu.
1. Raja Arabic University, Nagpur, Maharashtra.
1. Indian Institute of Alternative Medicine, Kolkatta.
2. Institute of Alternative Medicine and Research,8-A, Diamond Harbour Road, Builtech inn, 2nd Floor, Thakurpurkur,
Kolkatta – 700063
1. Varanaseya Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Varanasi (UP)
2. Mahila Gram Vidyapith/Vishwavidyalaya, (Women’s University) Prayag, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
3. Gandhi Hindi Vidyapith, Prayag, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
4. National University of Electro Complex Homeopathy, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
5. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose University (Open University), Achaltal, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh.
6. Uttar Pradesh Vishwavidyalaya, Kosi Kalan, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh.
7. Maharana Pratap Shiksha Niketan Vishwavidyalaya, Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh.
8. Indraprastha Shiksha Parishad, Institutional Area, Khoda, Makanpur, Noida Phase-II, Uttar Pradesh.
9. Gurukul Vishwavidyala, Vridanvan, Uttar Pradesh.
1. Nababharat Shiksha Parishad, Anupoorna Bhawan, Plot No. 242, Pani Tanki Road, Shaktinagar, Rourkela-769014. Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad, Lucknow, UP – the matter is sub juice before the District Judge – Lucknow
4. Examinations of the following Boards not known for the purpose of higher studies:
1. All India Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
2. Uttar Madhyama & Purva Madhyama of MDU Rohtak.
3. Central Board of Higher Education, New Delhi.
4. Board of Adult Education and Training/Board Shiksha Sansthan, New Delhi.
5. Any Diploma and Exams of Prachin Kala Kendra, Chandigarh.
6. Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad, Lucknow.
7. Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi.
8. Hindi Sahitya Sammelan, Prayag, Allahabad (U.P.).
9. Indian Education Council of U.P., Lucknow. Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad, Lucknow, U.P.- the matter is sub juice before the District Judge,
5. Intermediate Examination of Bihar and Patna has been recognized by this University subject to the requirement that documents published by the Bihar Intermediate Education Council, Patna shall be duly checked and verified by Kurukshetra University Distance Education from the Bihar Intermediate Education Council, Patna.
Are you Interested in doing MBA or any other course? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the Institute.