How to pass scdl assignments easily after getting the result from symbiosis distance learning (scdlpune) I am triumphal but thinking about those student who continue failing for 2 to 3 marks. In this post, i will give one tip for a score in multiple choice many responses question because of lot of students not able to get full marks on these question. All student know one question has four option and you have to select right answer of multiple choice multiple responses of scdl assignments. Suppose the question is for 4 (four) marks,
if you choose three option and out of three, two is right, and third is wrong then you will not get full marks of that question.
If you select only two option and if both is right then you will get two marks of that question, and if you select only one then you will get one marks.
check my result, https://twitter.com/yunusazkhan/status/844218412389736448
Simply my means to say is always select two option of multiple choice multiple response question, but if you are expert, then you can do with your confident. This trick helps to pass out post graduation diploma with symbiosis distance learning check my result and below are some question for practice this belong to management information system chapters.
1. The pre-requisites of MIS are as follows:
Should support/facilitate decisions.
Should use the principle of selectivity and control by exception.
Should be non-responsive to changes around and within the organization.
Should be “Management” and not “Manipulated” Information System.
2. A firm can use four basic competitive strategies to deal with the competitive forces:
Non-development of right linkages with customers and suppliers
Becoming a low-cost product
3. Characteristics of information are:
It improves representation of an entity.
It updates the level of knowledge.
It has a surprise value.
It reduces uncertainly.
It aids in decision-making.
4. Information Requirements at Different Levels Information requirements need to be established at three levels for the purpose of developing/implementing organisational information system.
Organisational information requirements.
The requirements for each database defined by data models and other specifications.
The detailed information requirements for an application.
5. The various steps involved in the business system planning or enterprise analysis method are:
Gaining the commitment
Preparing for the study
Starting the study
Defining business processes
The measurement of natural and man-made phenomenon and processes from
6. spatial perspective, with emphasis on the three following properties,
7. The storage of measurements in digital form in a computer database with focus on the following features:
8. The depiction of the measured or analysed data in some type of display in any of the following commonly employed forms:
9. Some of the major GIS applications are in the areas of:
Education (location of institutes, etc.)
10. The major characteristics of business decision-making are:
Sequential in nature
Exceedingly complex due to risks and trade offs
Influenced by personal value
Made in institutional settings and business environment context
11. Decision tree steps involved are:
Build the tree, starting with decision points.
Add branches for external states of events, which are likely to occur.
Include probability of each state.
Assign a value of each unique branch.
Work backwards to analyse the consequences at each “node” of the tree.
12. Development of DSS and Desirable Characteristics of DSS
Should support decision-makers particularly at tactical/strategic levels.
Should be able to create general-purpose models, simulation capabilities and other analytical tools available to decision-maker.
Should enable users to use DSS without assistance from MIS/technical professionals.
Should be readily adapted to meet information requirement for any decision environment.
13. Programmed decisions: The major characteristics of the programmed decisions are:
They are routine/structured.
They are repetitive/short-term.
Definite procedure is to be followed.
There are laid-down norms.
14. The techniques used for taking programmed decisions are:
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
15. The decision-making process involves the following steps:
Determining the existence of problems and/or opportunities.
Generating alternative courses of action.
Analyzing/choosing/selecting a course of action.
Implementing the course of action.
Monitoring, following up and initiating course-corrective action.
I hope you like tips for easily pass scdl assignments please help other student and study hard with meaning and understand each line, paragraph and word which help you to score high.
Are you Interested in doing MBA or any other course? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the Institute.