Annamalai University distance education mba course details
The student can read Annamalai University distance education course details from below and also exam fees and other fees link below. kindly read carefully and if you have any query then feel free to ask in comment’s below and read review on Annamalai University university education.
1. The Application of Annamalai University distance education, along with the Examination fees by way of Demand Draft from a nationalised or scheduled bank only payable at Chidambaram or Chennai, should be sent directly by Registered Post to the Controller of Examinations, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar 608 002, so as to reach him on or before the due date. Applications must be downloaded from the University Website.
2. The actual date of receipt of the filled in application in the office, will be the criterion for arriving at the rate of late fee. The answer papers of candidates who appear for the examinations without registering for the same will not be valued under any circumstances. The University will not be responsible for the loss of Applications in transit.
3. Candidates should register for the examination only after remitting the tuition fees due to the Directorate of annamalai Distance Education, failing which a penalty of Rs. 500/- will be levied by the Annamalai University DDE. The Demand Draft for tuition fee arrears should be drawn in favour of the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Annamalai University and the Demand Draft for Examination Fees should be drawn in favour of the Controller of Examinations, Annamalai University and sent to the respective officers. Candidates should write their name and enrolment number on the back side of the Demand Draft, and are advised to preserve photo copies of their application and demand draft for future reference.
4. At the first appearance, candidates should register for all the papers of the respective Year/Semester, and pay the fees for all the papers, whether they intend to appear for all the papers or not. The fee once paid, will not be refunded or adjusted or carried over to a subsequent examination.
5. Those who have not attended the compulsory PCP should not appear for the examination.
6. Candidates must enter their Enrolment Number Full Name (in CAPITAL LETTER) correctly in the application form.
7. An examination centre once selected, should not be changed under any circumstances. If a candidate appears in an examination centre to which he is not allotted, his answer papers will not be valued (strictly). The date and venue of Practical and Viva Voce examinations will be announced separately. The candidates are responsible for their entry error in writing the centre code of examination centre. So write the centre code legibly and carefully.
8. Candidates will be provided only one blank answer book-let containing 40 pages with OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) Sheet as cover page. No additional sheets will be provided. Candidates should write their correct Register Number in their Answer script and shade the numbers properly. If it is discovered later that a wrong or incomplete number has been written or in complete shading, the result will not be published and after verification a penalty of Rs. 750/- per paper will be imposed to the candidates.
9. The information of Examination Centres allotted to all registered candidates including their Register Numbers, subject registered etc. will be available on the University Website (www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in) ten days before the commencement of Examinations. The Candidates should download their Hall-tickets from the University Website only, and produce the same at the time of examination, along with their Identity Card issued by the DDE for course work. Intimation of exam detail may also be sent by SMS to the Mobile Number registered with the DDE at the time of admission.
10. After publication of the results (in the University Website), the Statement of Marks and Provisional/Pass Certificate (if eligible) will be sent to the candidates through Registered Post. University will not be responsible for their mark sheet/certificate loss in transit.
11. Regarding any discrepancy in attendance (or) marks the request from candidates should be received within 20 days from the date of publication of results in the University Website. Re-totaling of the marks is permitted, if an application along with a fee of Rs. 500/- per paper is received within 20 days from the date of publication of results on the University Website. Later request will not be considered under any circumstances.
12. Students will be permitted to take up Improvement Examinations after successfully completing the course, only once if there is no change in the syllabus and regulations. However, revised provisional certificate or degree certificate will not be issued. They should obtain prior written permission from the Controller of Examinations before submitting the Application for Improvement Examination.
13. Annamalai university distance education mba shall have the right to cancel or modify any of the above instructions and such decision will be binding on all the candidates appearing for the University Examinations. If examinations cannot be conducted at a centre due to unforeseen circumstances, candidates who had opted for that centre will be asked to write the examinations at the nearest centre or the examinations may be rescheduled at the discretion of the University.
For any clarification regarding examinations, certificates, etc., candidates are advised to write only to the Controller of Examinations by his designation only [Phone: 04144-238027; Fax: 04144-238145, email: [email protected]
Are you Interested in doing MBA or any other course? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the Institute.