Symbiosis MBA distance learning is UGC recognize university with offer PGDBA (post graduation diploma in business administration) program with specializations in finance, customer relationship management, operations, human resource, management accounting and marketing.
Difference between MBA and PG
MBA is a degree and its designed to give student management skills, creative network connection and build your personal brand. PGDBA is a diploma and its offers some different option, then an MBA, PGDBA is designed to give in depth knowledge in a particular field like above to prepare them for a good career opportunity in employment. Some of the university can give degree and some of the institute can give diploma. Today organisation hires MBA qualified people and also PGDBA diploma holder. Organisations do not distinguish between MBA people and diploma holder, but organisation looks at only full time, part time or correspondence along with institutional and university name and its ranking. So, Symbiosis MBA distance learning is equivalent to the MBA degree.
Ranking and awards of symbiosis distance learning:-
- Symbiosis distance learning has been awarded 1st among the top distance learning and its offer different program in various fields of management. For more ranking and its name among the top distance learning institute in India visit here, http://www.scdl.net/SCDL-advantage.aspx
- Symbiosis Distance Learning Pune University (scdl) was established 1st amongst the first Distance Learning Institutes for student’s education experience by Careers 360 Rating in 2012.
- Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning has been ranked 2nd amongst the Leading Institutes, by DNA Indus Learning Survey 2012.
- Symbiosis Pune distance learning has been ranked 3rd amongst the Top Distance Learning Institutes – by Competition Success Review.
- Ranking award IT Award for HRD through quality Distance Education. SCDL has won the Maharashtra Government’s IT Award for Human Resource Development (HRD) through quality Distance Education and innovative use of ICT. The award will be given at the hands of Hon’ble Chief Minister of Maharashtra.
- SCDL was chosen for the Institutional Superiority Award by the prestigious International Council for Distance Education (ICDE) an apex body promoting open and distance education in the world.
Symbiosis program structure:-
Symbiosis MBA distance learning offer 2 year PGDBA program in different specialization and Business administration is compulsory for first year for all PGDBA programs and after completion of 1st year you have to study specialization which you have selected like finance, customer relationship management, operations, human resource, management accounting and marketing.
I Semester Subject
1) Principle and Practise of management
2) Management accounting
3) Business Law
4) Organizational Behaviour
5) Managerial Economic
II Semester Subject
1) Financial Managment
2) Marketing Management
3) Management information systems
4) Production/operation Management
5) Human resource Management
For 2nd year subject of every specialization of symbiosis MBA distance learning visit here,
For more and latesh update on programs of symbiosi visit, http://www.scdlpune.com/symbiosis-distance-learning-courses.html
You have to pay 1000rs for registration for Indian people and for other student is 75$ (current dollar rate apply) and for international student 100$ (current dollar rate apply).
Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning Program fees,
In general people or student fees 30000 (can change as per their policy) and for other people 1150$ (can change as per their policy) and for international student 2200$ (can change as per their policy). You can pay your fees in installment also.
Note: Student has to pay additional exam fees for each exam attempt.
The student can pay fees via online or cash and demand draft. If you want to via cash, then you have to visit SCDL Pune campus and demand draft should be in the name of The director, schedule, Pune payable at Pune only
If you want more details about symbiosis distance learning general question, Academics, admission, Fees, Evaluation Methodology and Miscellaneous visit here,
C-PGDBA program (Corporate Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration)
The graduate is necessary, from a recognized (UGC) University. International and SAARC Graduates from a recognized and accredited University or Institution.
Duration and validity:-
The period of Corporate Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration Program is eighteen months with three semesters. The enrollment validity for Corporate PGDBA program is for additional six months, for example, students may complete the program in two years.
Program and structure:-
Organizational Behavior, Principles and Practices of Management, Management Accounting, Strategic Management, Managerial Economics, Business Communication.
SEMESTER II :
Production or Operations Management, Human Resource Management, Financial Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing Management.
SEMESTER III (Specializations) Choose any one
Human Resource Specialization
Customer Relationship Management Specialization
International Business Specialization
Information Technology Specialization
Operations Management Specialization
Retail Management Specialization
Management Accounting Specialization
Registration Fees Rs. 1000 not refundable
Program Fees: The Corporate Post Graduate Program costs in Business Administration is Rs.57,000/- ( Online Class ) and Rs.62,000/- ( Face to Face Classes ).
There are computer based Assignments, Examinations, Examination within India and Examination outside India in symbiosis distance learning.