pondicherry university distance education located in Puducherry which is a Central University Accredited with “A” Grade by NAAC, Directorate of Distance Education and approved by the Joint Committee of DEC, AICTE & UGC. All applicants must go through the Guidance carefully before filling the application online and offline and enter the correct code of the course and name of the program.
courses offered at Pondicherry university distance education:-
courses name and their code, UG courses three years semester
BCOM – 55
BBA – 56
BA (Hindi) – 57
BA (Sanskrit) – 58
The candidate should have cleared in any of the streams of 10+2 or 11+1 or 10 + 3 years diploma
P.G Courses (2 years-Non Semester )
Name of the Course and their Code
M.Com – 59 Eligibility :- candidate should possess BA(Economics)/BCom/BBA/BBM/BISM /MBA/Commerce or Accountancy as a subject in UG Degree/ any degree with CA(Inter) or ICWA (Inter)/ICWA/CA from a recognized institution, in any of the following streams:10+2+3 or 11+1+3 or 11+2+2
MA – English – 60
MA – Sociology – 61
MA – Hindi – 62
Any Degree from a recognized University under 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 or 11+2+2 streams.
MBA PROGRAMMES (2 Years -Four Semesters)
Name of the Course – Code
MBA (Marketing) – 36
MBA (Finance) – 37
MBA (Tourism) – 46
MBA (International Business) – 38
MBA (Operations and Supply Chain Mangt.) – 47
MBA (HRM) – 39
MBA (Insurance Management) – 48
MBA (General) – 43
MBA (Hospital Management) – 49
MBA (Retail Management) – 45
MBA – Entrepreneurship – 68
For all the MBA programs
Any Degree from a recognized University under ten+two+three or eleven+one+three or eleven+two+two streams.
For MBA Hospital Management:
Any Graduate with MBBS degree, Dental, Pharmacy, Bio-Engineering, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Bio-Sciences and a graduate from any of the Indian Systems of Medicine like Homeopathy, Siddha, Ayurveda, and Unani. (OR ) Any other graduate with two years of work Experience in any hospital.
P.G. Diploma Courses with Parallel Entry option under Semester Pattern(One Year –Two Semesters)
Name of the Course – Code
P.G.Diploma in Human Resource Management – 51
P.G.Diploma in Marketing Management – 52
P.G.Diploma in Financial Management – 53
P.G.Diploma in Business Administration – 54
Any Degree from a recognized University under 11+1+3 or 10+2+3 or 11+2+2 streams
Conventional P.G. Diploma under Non-Semester Pattern (1 year)
Name of the Course – Code
P.G.Diploma in Event Management – 63
P.G.Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication – 64
P.G.Diploma in Tourism Management – 65
P.G.Diploma in Retail Management – 66
P.G.Diploma in Patent Law – 67
Any Degree from an approved University under 10+2+3 or 11+2+2 or 11+1+3 streams.
Students can apply ONLINE from Directorate of Distance Education link in Pondicherry University website.
The application form and Information Brochure can be had free of cost from The Directorate of Distance Education office,
Pondicherry University, Puducherry–605 014 and Can be downloaded from the web site of University: www.pondiuni.edu.in
before filling and sending the request form, please ensure following points:
– All the columns in the application are filled correctly
– Your address is given clearly and in capital letters with email id and mobile no.
– Passport size photograph is attached in the space provided for the application.
FILLED IN APPLICATION FORM SHOULD BE Followed BY THE FOLLOWING:-
1. Demand Draft for amount specified as in the fee structure, drawn in favour of “The Finance Officer, Pondicherry University, Puducherry”, payable at Puducherry or DDE copy of Challan paid in the DDE A/C No.413264239 at Indian Bank, Pondicherry University or Online payment gateway challan of DDE from DDE link in Pondicherry University website www.pondiuni.edu.in
Please write your Name, Course applied for, and the Phone / Mobile number on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
2. Originals and attested copies of 10th Class, 12th Class (10+2) Mark Sheet, Provisional Certificate/ Degree / Consolidated Marks Sheet of Degree (Original Certificates will be sent back immediately by speed post by the Pondicherry University distance education after verification)
3. A copy of Photo-ID proof issued by Central/State Government organization.
– Applications without supporting documents and incomplete information will be rejected.
– Admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right.
– Candidates who do not get back their certificates within a month from the date of admission may write to the Pondicherry university distance education.
– No need to submit Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate.
EXAM CENTRES AND CODES ARE FURNISHED BELOW:
Code & Centres name
(1) Puducherry (8) Bhubaneswar (19) Vishakhapatnam (31) Karaikal
(2) Chennai (12) Lucknow (21) Mumbai (39) Tirupathi
(3) New Delhi (14) Guwahati (23) Vadodara (44) Yanam
(4) Madurai (15) Jammu (24) Indore (46) Kolkatta
(5) Bangalore (16) Port Blair (25) Chandigarh (45) Jaipur
(6) Kochi (17) Trivandrum (27) Guntur (47) Sikkim
(7) Hyderabad (18) Coimbatore (30) Mahe (48) Vijayawada
Filled in application form has to be sent to
Directorate of Distance Education
For any other admission related queries contact:
Phone: 0413 – 2654439 & 2654441 / Fax: 0413-2655258